Another busy week awaits you on Netflix in the US, with a host of new movies and series coming to Netflix over the next seven days. Here’s your full preview of what’s coming this week, including our three most anticipated titles.
Have you missed any of the Netflix news so far in March? Check out our full rundown of the first week of the month, which saw over 80 new releases in total.
The most anticipated releases coming to Netflix this week
Luther: the fallen sun
Coming to Netflix: Friday
Idris Elba returns as John Luther, whom he first played on the BBC series in 2010 for five seasons. Now back for another feature film outing, he will stop at nothing to get to the bottom of a series of murders rocking England’s capital.
Also, don’t forget that if you’re in select cities in the UK and US, you’ll be able to catch Luther: the fallen sun all week in theaters.
You (Season 4 – Part 2)
Coming to Netflix: Thursday
It feels like yesterday that we ventured to London with Joe, but as you’ve probably realized by looking so far, things aren’t going to plan.
second half of YouConsisting of 5 episodes, it starts with Joe looking for a scapegoat for all the murders that just happened. Will he be able to get away with it or has he finally run out of time? We’ll find out later this week.
Survive (Season 1)
Coming to Netflix: Friday
survival series are nothing new, but Netflix is getting its own equivalent this week in the form of Survive, which comes from Jason Bateman’s team, Aggregate Films.
Here’s what you can expect from the new reality series:
«In the Alaskan wilderness, 16 survivors compete for the chance to win a huge cash prize, but these lone wolves must be part of a team to win.»
Full list of what’s coming to Netflix this week
Arrives on Netflix on March 6
- Ridley Jones (Season 5) Netflix Original
- Unlock My Boss (Season 1)
Coming to Netflix on March 7th
Arrives on Netflix on March 8
- Away (2023) Netflix Original
- MH370: The Plane That Disappeared (2023) Netflix Original
Arrives on Netflix on March 9
- Reka (2016)
- You (Season 4 – Part 2) Netflix Original
Coming to Netflix on March 10
- Do your worst! (2023)
- Fujii Kaze: Love All Serve All Stadium Live (2022)
- Have a nice day! (2023)Netflix-Original
- Jolly Roger (2022)
- Luther: The Fallen Sun (2023) Netflix Original
- Nike Training Club Specials – Netflix Originals
- 10 Minute Workouts (Volume 2)
- 20 Minute Workouts (Volume 2)
- 30 Minute Workouts (Volume 2)
- Abs & Core (Volume 1)
- Body Weight Burn (Volume 2)
- Fire and Flux (2023)
- Fitness for Runners (2023)
- High Intensity Training (Volume 2)
- Ignite and Inspire with Kirsty Godso (2023)
- Kick Off with Betina Gozo (2023)
- Lower Body Workouts (Volume 1)
- Upper Body Workouts (Volume 1)
- Yoga (Volume 1)
- Yoga with Xochilt (2023)
- Outlast (Season 1) Netflix Original
- Frog Naidu (Season 1) Netflix Original
- The Glory (Part 2) Netflix Original
Want to see what’s coming to Netflix for the rest of the month? Find a full list of new movies and series coming throughout March 2023 here.